PORTIS CAREER GUIDANCE
- The School’s Career Guidance Program is based on the principles of self-development, career exploration and career management. Keeping in mind the PORTIS motto “to Create the Difference,” within the personalization of learning model it aspires to deliver career guidance through a range of processes designed for students to make informed choices and transitions related to their personal, educational and careers development.
- Effective Career Counselling is provided by College Guidance Counsellor within the school for all students.
- Counselling process begins from the last semester of Grade 8 onwards.
- Univariety e-platform is used for career planning documentation, communication, college application and online counselling.
- Regular College Rep visits and Career Fairs in the school.
- Workshops/ Meetings for students and parents.
- One on one meetings with the Career Guidance Counsellor
College Board affiliation and Standardized Testing Center
- We have College Board affiliation (code 67127), so Podar ORT International School administer PSAT-Related Assessments and Advanced Placement (AP) exams. We will also receive scores for these programs as well as SAT. We now joined a cohort of over 8,500 secondary schools across the globe that helps student access higher education opportunities.
- Our school can offer AP courses, access AP classrooms, administer and receive AP examinations.
- We are SAT, AP and PSAT standardised testing center