IB Diploma Programme
Through the DP, schools are able to develop students who:
- Have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge.
- Flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically.
- Study at least two languages.
- Excel in traditional academic subjects.
- Explore the nature of knowledge through the programme’s theory of knowledge course.
IBDP Subject Offering
Group 1: English Language and Literature (HL & SL)
Group 2: French (HL & SL), Hindi (HL & SL), French Ab initio (SL)
Group 3: Business Management (HL & SL), Economics (HL & SL), Psychology (HL & SL), History (HL & SL)
Group 4: Physics (HL & SL), Chemistry (HL & SL), Biology (HL & SL), ESS ( SL), Computer Science. (HL & SL), Sports Exercise and
Health Science (HL & SL)
Group 5: Maths HL & SL (Analysis and Approaches / Applications and Interpretations)
Group 6: Visual Arts (HL & SL), Music (HL & SL), Film (HL & SL)
Students may choose one from each group or two from Group 3 or two from Group 5 and should do the compulsory CORE group (CAS, EE, TOK).